2010年6月9日星期三

Midvalley :)

Midvalley ♥

7.6.2010 @ Monday

Start from here first nah , i F-ing lazy ;)
Today , went Midvalley with my sis and her friend.
Actually , i am not suppose to go geh , but you know larr. I 8 mah :D
We went there after we back from
CAMERON HIGHLANDS. Those trip will be written in next post. I am too lazy =X

When we reach there , it's almost 12 sumthing.
Went to find her friend at Secret Recipe. Then, we went to
THE GARDEN.
For What ? Of course sing K larr :)



We went RED BOX.



Our room number was 70 !



Meee *
Crazy x)

Actually ,
Red Box is having Holiday Promotion. It cost RM8++ per person.
But , it doesn't include Buffet neh =( Too BAD ***
But , we doesn't knw , we went to get many many FOODS to eat.
Finally , it costed us
RM144.90 !! Oh My Godness ! ><




MESSYYYY !!!



Before we walk back to Midvalley ;)
I SS again =D



FIFA WORLD CUP geh.
We SS there too x)
Ignore my stupid pose -.-

We walk , walk and walk.
I saw this =)



HELLO KITTY :)
So cute ! Love it so much ! x)

And , i went to find for this.



People's...
Don't look at me with that pose larr -.-
Not my shop. =(
Everything inside is my mom sew geh :D
Haha =D , if anyone of you went in to this shop before , definately you will know that the cloths inside are DAMN EXPENSIVE rite ?
But i tell you , mine is freee larr =) It doesn't cost me even 10 cents. I always get cloths freee. Weehee !



We 38 again -.-
From Left : Me ( Stupid Face ) , Pui Yee , My sis :)
We went the boutique - ROMP.


Haha ! It's boy size geh larr =D
38 me =S

We went one shop and we 38 again =)



Ignore that I'm Fat PLEASE ><


Guess which one is my leg sia =)



SS while we were waiting for the train :)



Our ticket !





Did you see this ? WTF ?
Malay couple is sweeting in the train.
I doesn't want to tell many more about this. It's disgusting !!

After That , Home Sweet Home

Hubby , I love you so much ! Tomorrow , is our 1 year anniversary.
Althought you can't celebrate with me. But, it's ok :)
As long as you promise me will LOVE me forever. Dear , I love you

没有评论:

发表评论