2010年2月14日星期日

HAPPY CNY (;













Well ,
Today, I am a bit nervous problems,
I am going to write this article in English ..
+ No shortcuts xD

Obviously ,
Yesterday was New Year's Eve ,
Of course, back to grandmother's home for reunion dinners,
We ate steamboat .




















Of course, not so little,
We had almost finished and only get to captured some photos . (:

This is my cute cousin , Joyi .

I love her so much , she is extremely cute (:








































Did you all see that ?
She is drinking her Justea . (;








































And then ,
We had captured some crazy photos upstairs larr ==








































Actually ,
The main character in this photo is me with my little cousin , Joli (:
(*She likes the way we called her up as princess @@)




















Me with my cousin again , Jolyn .
(:

9pm something ,
We went back to home and before going to have my sweet sweet dreams ,
I narcissism again :D



























































Hehe ,
I know larr ,
My bedsheets is cute right ?
It's Cow x)
Anyway ,
Thanks so much (:

Dear ,
Yesterday night , you slept earlier than me ,
I know that you were tired , I dun mind this ..
But ,
Yesterday before i slept ,
I can't fall sleep ,
WHY ?
Because before the 5 seconds i slept ,
I did not hear your voice .
@@
It is accustomed =(

But lastly ,
I fall sleep also xD

Today - New Year Day .

Early morning woke up ,
aiyorr =(

Tired larr ~

Then went to my grandmother's house and pay a new year call ,
Not Bad larr ~
Get many red packets ,
Haha !! XD

Here some photos about my look today (:
For Sure, we have to wear RED colour shirt larr xD
And everything is new ,
Except my ring . (;








































































































End of my today's story ,
Will be continue tomorrow ~
(:
Peace ^^V

My hubby still at Ipoh ,
I Miss You So Much !! ):

没有评论:

发表评论